Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Great Celebration at O.C.Tanners

Today at work we had a big Company Meeting and our annual summer picnic. It was extra fun, we celebrated Kent Murdock's 17 years of being the CEO of the Company, and he is now officially retired! Him and his wife are going to Switzerland to serve a mission! Best of luck to the both of them, Kent has been a awesome leader for our company for many years, and I think we are all gonna miss his funny, silly spirit! Thank you for allowing me to have a steady job to help take care of my family and to be able to love what I do everyday at work! Best of luck to Kent and Barbara! GOD BLESS!
Thanks Cami for this awesome pic of me and the Murdocks!
Dave and my darling friend Cami (he's our new CEO of the company. GREAT GUY!)
Cami and the Murdocks.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah Man! You should have told me that was yesterday, I would have come up to visit with everyone. I had no idea he was going on a mission. Cool! I miss Obert. :)

Mandos said...

OC Tanner's was such a great place to work. I don't think I every really appreciated what a great company it was until I left.

Ti's fun to hear up dates.