Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol!

WOW! What a show last night! I am happy with the results! I was honestly a little shocked, but HAPPY! I think they are both gonna go really far! CONGRATS TO KRIS ALLEN! Did I mention how cute he is?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Peg said...

I was really surprized when Chris won. Hes great but I fully expected Adam to win, but he will be a big star anyway. HONK HONK!!!!

Sarah said...

He is really, really, really cute! Love Kris. I too was shocked. I think everyone was. Kris didnt even know what to do or say! LOL. Good show. Glad Kris won because it doesnt matter with Adam, he is already a super star. All the celebs love him.
I am thinking about comin over maybe this Sun? Or next week for L.

Clarke Family said...

SO happy Kris won! I was told that Easton is going to look like Kris when he gets older! Love it cause he is a cutie :)