Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little disapointed!!!

Today John and I took Landon over to the West Jordan City soccer complex to sign him up for soccer and we were so excited (especially mommy) and we got there and found out that he needed to turn 4 before before July. He doesn't turn 4 till November, I was very disapointed, so no fall soccer for Landon, but watch out, cause Spring soccer HERE WE COME!!!!!! Landon did have fun at the park there though. And we stayed for a bit to watch a friends little girl play soccer.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Sorry to hear about that. Are you signing up through the SL county rec? If so then you only have to be 3....I will keep you posted on when the sign-ups are.

Sarah said...

Ah Man! He is really tall. Too bad they had to know his age. He He. Next year.