Thursday, May 14, 2009

♥ SO VERY PROUD! ♥

Can I just say HOW VERY PROUD I AM OF MY DAUGHTER! She had dance company try-outs all this week, there were over 100 girls that went to the meeting on Monday! On Tues. and Wed. they learned the dances, today they tryed out, The dance teacher said that 70 ended up showing up for try-outs. ONLY 20 could make it! Shan was one of the 50 girls who did not make it......but I am so very proud of her for TRYING! She is a winner for going all week long, practicing, and going for it! She is upset of course, but she knows there will be many more opportunitues. GREAT JOB DAUGHTER FOR TRYING! WAY TO GO FOR STICKING IT OUT ALL WEEK LONG AND GOING FOR IT! YOU MAKE US SO PROUD! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! Mommy still cannot comprehend you are going into 8th grade! SNIFFLE-SNIFFLE!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I had the same upsets in school- I never made Dance Co. But tell Shan that it's okay, it doesn't mean that she isn't a good dancer - she can still ROCK THE DANCE FLOOR!

Sarah said...

Good for her for trying! I bet it is really intimidating. And I know she is a great dancer! There will be many more opportunities for her to come. xoxo