skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We finally made it to the Zoo! It was a fun day with my whole family! And John's Mom and her friend Bill also went. Landon had fun, but he wasn't all that impressed with what animals they had!! US NEITHER! Even my Dad couldn't believe how many animals they had gotten rid of! We were very disapointed with that! But all in all, it was still lots of fun, after the Zoo, we all went to "Chili's" and pigged out! YUMMY! Enjoy the slide show.
4 comments:
Glad you had a good time. You always do when your with family. The last time I went to the zoo with Jamie and her family I was disapointed to. HONK HONK!!!!
Sometimes our zoo can be disapointing. At least we have one I guess! The pics are cute. Looks like a real fun family day. I love Chilis. We are going this Friday for a field trip for Lincolns school. I love how Landon Loves Animals!
Sunday would have been a perfect day for the zoo! Your pictures are great.
Very awesome pictures! looks like fun i haven't been to the zoo in ages.
Post a Comment