Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Fun, but HORRIFIC HIKE!

I went on a hike with my Sister Mandy and a couple of her friends a few weeks ago, In fact it was the Friday before memorial day! I left work a few hours early to go. Talk about scowering mountain walls to reach our destination! Let me tell you.......these girls all obviously forgot that I am 37 years old! NOT 20 anymore! LOL! Anyway, the hike was alot of fun untill I fell coming down, Too much to even get into about my fall, but all is I can say is that I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN GUARDIAN ANGELS!!!!! I got scraped up very badly and was very sore for 4 days after!!!! Could hardly walk! LOL! Here are the pics from our fun, but very scary adventure! Can I just say how very beautiful the water fall was! These pics don't do justice!
LOL! YES, I AM A NERD! And dang proud of it!
Me and my baby Sister.
Oh man I was TIRED!
I am so out of shape!!!! NOT FUNNY!
Our destination! The beautiful waterfall!
The water was so freaking COLD!
My feet were NUMB! Ha-HA!
SILLY GIRLS!
My little Sis is a little to brave sometimes!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds fun. Ya, you need to be careful. Hope you are doing better now. Way pretty pics. You were brave to go. :)

Taryn said...

The waterfall is so pretty! It made all the hard work worth it :) Way to go Tawn!

Mandos said...

It does look like a hard hike to go on. But the waterfall was gorgeous. I bet it felt good after that hike!
I hope you are doing ok now.