Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our little Sicky BOY!

Our little Landon is SICK since yesterday! You would never know it from this first picture that his Dad sent to me yesterday over a text, but he has had the pukes and now also the poopies!! He hasn't ran a high fever, so we haven't ran him right into the QUACKS (doctors) Last night was rough. He still hadn't ate anything, I did get him to eat some "Otterpops" which eventually came back up! My poor little Monkey! Today is better! As Daddy said about the 3rd picture, he was just home "chillin!" That last pic he has red rosy cheekers, on the way to Mamo's house till Mommy picks me up. I never say the word "HATE" I don't like that word, but I can actually say it when my kids are sick! I do HATE it! Makes my heart hurt! I feel so fortunate to have John with him during the days when I'm here at work. Working the night shift does have it's advantages! ALTHOUGH I MISS YOU HUBBY! But thanks for all you do! For taking such great care of Landon! AND WITH NEVER ONE COMPLAINT! YOUR THE BEST DADDY EVER!!
"MMMM....Good Mom, he kept saying to me!"
"Just Chillin" on top of the couch! LOL!
"Rosy Cheekers!"

5 comments:

Melissa said...

He is getting so big!!! He is handsome!!!

Mandos said...

Oh the stomach flu! Yuck! poor guy. I hope the rest of you stay healthy!

Peg said...

It really is the pits to have your kids sick.Hang in there and just hope you dont get it.HONK HONK!!!!

Taryn said...

Oh that is too bad- i think that the stomach flu must be going around. I feel so bad for the little guy, having the pucks has got to be the worst kind of sicky bug. Feel better soon!

Sarah said...

Ya, it is so hard when our kids get sick. How is he feeling now? I hope he is better. Its hard on the whole family. I NEED to come up. When will you and J both be home?