Friday, July 17, 2009

Great friends and FUN!

My friend Jenn and her girls all came over on Wednesday evening and we just hung out at our house and visited and ate pizza. It was alot of fun! We just let the kids play out back and relaxed and chatted about everyday life! Shan and Aschley met clear back in Kindergarten and Jenn and I also became friends and it's been 9 yrs! I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR GIRLS ARE GOING INTO 8TH GRADE! Seriously...where does the time go? LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Jenn, you are beautiful! I just love ya! Too bad my hair wasn't done in this pic! LOL! Owell!
Shanlee and Aschley...bestest friends.
Cute little Maddison!
Paetynn and Landon! Cute little friends!
Sparklers in the day time?????
When I was getting this pic, Paetynn wouldn't turn her head, so Landon gladly helped her! LOL!

2 comments:

Peg said...

Its wonderful to have great friends. HONK HONK!!!!

Taryn said...

You are always up to fun things! Glad to see your enjoying the summer!