Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~~~Just keep swimming~~~just keep swimming!

John and I took Landon swimming on Friday, and he had so much FUN! He was so funny to watch! It took him a while to actually get into the pool, he was too busy staring down the big bucket that he is obsessed with! LOL! But then he finally jumped in with his Daddy and that's all it took! SO MUCH FUN! Our little fishy! Our friend Karla and her two kids went also.
Landon and Faith.....little fishies!
Here it is, the big bucket that dumped out gallons of water! Landon was amazed with it! LOL!

2 comments:

Diana said...

awe fun! you should take landon to cowabunga bay in draper!! it's a blast kids love it!!!! i'm a lifegaurd there so he'd be in good hands:)

Sarah said...

Fun! What pool did you go to? These are the kinds of pools my husband builds. In fact I am sure he built this one. So much fun! Love the pic of Landon posing in the water laying like a mermaid! LOL. I guess merman! So stinkin cute.