Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Mayan Adventure....

Shan and I took Landon to the Mayan on Monday night to have dinner the three of us and to let him see the divers..........HE WAS SO FUNNY! SO AMAZED! It was hard to get him to eat his dinner! We had a fun time! And I have a feeling we will be back soon so Daddy can see Landon and his reaction to the divers! LOL! Daddy was working when we went.
Landon kept saying "WOW!"
I honestly didn't mean to get the butt shot of the diver here! LOL!
I took Landon close down by the pool where the divers were,
He thought that was darn cool!
Landon loved to climb all over Mr. snake head outside the Mayan!
Our adorable kids after dinner.......I LOVE THESE TWO MORE THAN WORDS COULD EVER SAY!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks fun. Way cute pics. Is the food good? I have not been there in so long. I bet Lincoln would love it. Thanks for the idea!