Monday, August 17, 2009

A child called "IT!"

Well I finished this book, and it was the most heart breaking story anyone could ever even imagine! Being a Mommy and loving my kids the way I do with every beat of my heart, I just can't even comprehend how any Mother could do this, especially to her very own child! I was hesitant to even read this because of what I had heard about it, but I also heard how good of a book it was, so I started to read it and I could NOT put it down, and I am not a reader! Never have been, but I seriously could not put it down! I would recommend everyone to read this! I bawled through out this book, very overwhelming, but yet it gave me such hope for a better future for unfortunate kids out there!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Peg said...

I love to read and I have cried through many books. Thanks for telling us about this one. I will have to get it.HONK HONK!!!!

Taryn said...

I read this book several years ago too and couldn't put it down. Made me so sad and sick inside. It was a good read though...i couldn't put it down either.
What makes me so sad is thinking about all the billions of kids that it's happening to right now.

Sarah said...

I dont read books either. It sounds like it might be too sad to read though, what's it about?

Clarke Family said...

I may have to read this one also. I heard about it a few years ago. I am just not sure if I can handle it?!?