Sunday, August 23, 2009

FuN In ThE SuN!

Landon had a ball over at Uncle Jimmy's house for a b-day party this past weekend, he finally got into there pool and splashed around and swam back and forth to Sissy and Daddy. He had alot of fun....He was so funny, he kept saying "I'm gonna drown!" John and I kept saying "NO WAY! We won't let you drown!" Shanlee was so cute to get in there and help her little Brother, she is such a sweet Big Sister!
Kisses to Daddy!
Probly the last swimming adventure for this year! Fall is on it's way! YAY!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics. I am SO excited for Fall. I will take the Fall days over Summer any day.

Clarke Family said...

What a lil turkey! I am glad he is starting to talk to me a little, instead of running the opposite direction!!