Monday, August 3, 2009

I've been tagged....8 things!

Tag your it Pictures, Images and Photos
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To: 1-The bow Hunt 2-Movie night with my daughter! 3-Kirsti and John's birthday celebration. 4-Getting my hair lightened. 5-Fall months. 6-Halloween! 7-Going to the scrapbook expo in Sept. 8-For it to be 3:30, so I can go pick up Landon! 8 Things I Did This Weekend:1-Hung up a border in our bedroom. 2-Played outside with Landon. 3- Did Laundry. 4-Went on the Bow Shoot with my Hubby. 5-Went to lunch at La' Luna. 6-Went to my Dad's birthday party. 7-Shopped for my Dad. 8-Drank some diet coke! LOL! 8 Things I Wish I Could Do:1-Excercise more! 2-Make more money. 3-Go visit my family in Alaska! 4-Win the lotto! 5-See my step mom more! 6-Be able to travel more. 7-Shop more. 8-Relax more! 8 Places I'd Like To Travel:1-Alaska. 2-Africa. 3-Havasu Falls Arizona. 4-Cancun Mexico 5-Washington. 6-Oregon. 7-New York. 8-Texas 8 Shows I Watch: I can honestly say I don't ever sit to watch t.v. shows, the one and only one I watch is the Bachelorette when it's on. That is seriously about it. I'm too busy, and I would rather load pics than watch t.v.! LOL!!!!! Ok, So I Tag:1-Sarah 2-Kristen 3-Lindsey 4-Ashley 5-Amy 6-Nikki 7-Taryn 8-Melissa

3 comments:

Peg said...

Sorry about the name spelling!!!

Tawn said...

No worries! HONK HONK!

Taryn said...

Tawn- I have to say that I am suprised that you aren't addicted to So you think you can dance - I thought for sure you and your girls would love that show!