Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet Visit......

As most of you know Shanlee is now living with her Daddy...It's been a very tuff adjustment, but we are all getting through it just fine! She wanted the experience to be with her Dad also, and I was 100% supportive. Anyway, now that she isn't home during the week Landon and I go see her OFTEN! And it was the cutest thing ever...when she entered our car this last time, he just lit up! He was so EXCITED to see his Sissy! It made me bawl! I have been extra emotional over this whole new situation....but I'm getting through it for Shanlee. I Love these two more than I could ever even explain!
My sweet Angel!

3 comments:

Peg said...

I thought she had changed her mind about living with her dad. Sounds like it is hard but your handling it well. Your a great mom HONK HONK!!!!

Tawn said...

Hey Peg, She changed her mind about 25 times I think, then I finally told her to make a final decision because I was going crazy with not really knowing...she decided to try it out with her Dad:) I'm happy for them both. Can't deny that I don't cry myself to sleep some nights from missing her so much!

Sarah said...

Your a good Mom. xoxo