skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First off, this is not Landon....LOL! But it is the costume that he chose to be for Halloween! I couldn't be more pleased! We had about 7 different costumes for him to choose from, and he kept pointing & saying "A BABY NOUSE MOM!" He can't say mouse with the "M" so he says it with an "N"! "Nouse" SO CUTE! So a baby nouse it is! I think he will be the cutest baby nouse in town! I'm so excited! Daddy even thinks it's super cute too! With him only being 3 1/2, it's fun to let them be silly little things...before we know it, he will be into the scary, ugly costumes!! UGH!
4 comments:
He will make the cutest mouse in town!
He is going to be the cutest mouse ever. honk honk!!!!
OH MY GOSH TAWN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY LITTLE LANDON IN THAT COSTUME HE IS GONNA LOOK SOOOOOOO ADORABLE I CAN JUST HEAR HIM SAYING BABY MOUSE A MAMMO MELTS MY HEART!!!! LOVE YOU THE VERY MOSTEST XOXO MOM!!!!
Cute! Ya, when they are little let them be what they want! He will be such a cute mouse. Where did you find that darling costume?
Post a Comment