Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FALL FuN!

Tonight Landon and I went out front and played in the leaves that Daddy raked up earlier today! Landon is so funny and makes his Mommy smile every second of every day! I love these pics! The Fall months are so much fun! So many fun things to do....even if it's just in your own front yard!
SO STINKIN CUTE!
Such a little sweetheart!

4 comments:

Peg said...

Thank you so much for the websites. Now if I can figure out how to use them. Your a sweetheart and that son of yours is plum adorable.HONK HONK!!!!

Taryn said...

That looks like so much fun! You're lucky to have mature trees with lots of leaves! We have tiny new ones and ya just can't jump in 10 leaves :) LOL!!!

Margo said...

MY ADORABLE LITTLE GUY HAVING SO MUCH FUN THESE PICS ARE SO CUTE!!!
HE JUST MELTS MY HEART!!! OUR LEAVES HAVE NOT STARTED TO FALL YET BUT WHEN THEY DO LANDON CAN HAVE TONS OF FUN AT MAMMOS!!!

Sarah said...

I love these pics. Frame worthy!