Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mom! I love you so very much! Thank you for being the greatest example in my life, You are so sweet, so caring, so giving......You are always telling me what an incredible Mommy I am, Gee I wonder where I have learned it all from! I am so blessed to have you for my Mom, and I love you more than words could ever express! Happy Birthday today! I love you the very MOSTEST!

4 comments:

Tyler & Ashley said...

Your mom looks great!!! You guys have good jeans! Love the pic, you are always smiling and I love it! Thanks for all the nice comments!

Peg said...

Isnt it wonderful to have such a close relationship with your mother? She had to have been a great mother to have raised such a special person as you. HONK HONK!!!!!

Margo said...

THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE TAWN I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW XOXO!!!!

Sarah said...

You and your Mom look so much like sisters. I know I always say that. Both so beautiful. Hope she had a good birthday.