Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy October!

WOW! How time flys by! I cannot believe we are into October already! I do have to say I love this month! So many fun things to look forward too! One of them being my Mom's birthday! She is one of a kind! I love and appreciate her so much! I LOVE YOU MOM SO VERY MUCH! In fact, I LOVE YOU THE VERY MOSTEST! Can't wait till Halloween! Such a fun Holiday! I wish you all a very Happy October! Our little Landon is STILL obsessed with our Holiday blow-ups! Here are a couple pics! Such a funny little boy!
Giving Mr. blow-up a HUG! LOL!
Sissy joining in the fun!
Landon just loves switching the button on and off to Mr. Blow-up! HA-HA!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Landon is such a cutie - I can't help but smile when I see his smile!

Sarah said...

Cute that he still loves them so much. My kids think they are pretty cute but have not committed to bringing one home! lol love his cheese ball smile :)