Friday, October 16, 2009

The Haunted Hospital!

I took Shan, her best friend Aschley, and cousin John to the haunted Hospital last week out in Tooele, it's the actual Crazy Asylum Hospital! It was very S~P~O~O~K~Y! I havn't been to a haunted house in years, we had alot of fun! THE CASKET RIDE WAS VERY EERY! I did not LIKE seeing my daughter laying in a casket, I HAD TO KEEP TELLING MYSELF "IT WAS ALL IN FUN!" Shan wanted me to ride in it, you couldn't pay me enough money to get in that thing! LOL! Teens are way to brave! "WATCH THE VIDEO!" EEK!
I actually surprised Shan by taking Asch out there too, it was so cute, Aschley jumped out from our jackets in the car, and they both jumped outta the car and ran to give e-chother a BIG HUG! SO CUTE!
S~P~O~O~K~Y!
WATCH THE CASKET RIDE! EEWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Silly Teens, Silly Pics!
I love my Bestest friend!
Giving Hugs Bye!
A very fun, S~P~O~O~K~Y night!

1 comment:

Margo said...

SHANLEE YOU ARE VERY BRAVE TO GET INSIDE THAT THING THAT WOULD BE VERY CREAPY LOL!!! LOVE YOU THE VERY MOSTEST SWEETHEART GRANDMA XOXO