Wednesday, October 7, 2009

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

This picture is sure to bring a tear to your eye. Abby Bennethum snapped this photo of her daughter Paige holding her dad's hand as he stood in formation at Fort Dix. She refused to let go. They were headed to Iraq.
This picture makes me so emotional! I can't even imagine what all these little ones have to go through when there Mommy and Daddy's get sent away. It must be so hard! And the Wives and Husband's! Please everyone stop what you are doing this second and say a prayer for our troops! THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Margo said...

Tawn you are right I can't even imagine what the family's go through when their loved ones are sent to fight for our country and our freedom I pray every day for each and every one of them. God be with this little girl and all the other men, women, and children who have loved ones in the military. And God Bless America!

Peg said...

What a picture. Bless that little girls heart and all the others who sacrifice for us and our country every day.

-Amy- said...

The first time I saw this picture I cried! I cant even imagine sending my hubby away to war, let alone explaining it to the boys:(

Sarah said...

So very sad. We take so much for granted. So blessed to live in this country and so grateful for those men and women who leave their familes to protect us. God Bless.