Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Made my Day!

Yesterday John sent me this picture of him and Landon over a text, and I sent it to my email, had to share! This here made my day! John also left a little "I love you" note in my lunch for me also! He does little sweet things that make me smile all the time! And I Just wanted to say how lucky I am to have him for my Husband! He's so sweet, and so helpful, he helps out so much around the house and with the kids! I feel so FORTUNATE and THANKFUL to have such an amazing Husband! Not to mention he is the best Daddy ever! I just hope he knows how VERY MUCH I LOVE & APPRECIATE HIM!
And for my own sweet memory, I also wanted to post the most recent song he dedicated to me! He makes me cry happy tears!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbGoK5RlD68

2 comments:

Clarke Family said...

Very cute Tawn! I love that song :)

Sarah said...

You have such a wonderful Husband! And son! Very Lucky Lady!