Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we ate Thanksgiving dinner over at my Grandma's house....We had quite a few family members there, it was a nice gathering! Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite Holidays, I really am so THANKFUL for so many things, and each year I think I realize more and more how lucky we really are!!! I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Daddy and Landon out front playing with the Turkey blow ups after we all ate our dinner! LOL! Where there are blow-ups, there is our little Landon! SO CUTE!

2 comments:

Diana said...

FUn happy thanksgiving.

Sarah said...

Love your new background! Super cute. Such nice pictures from your Thanksgiving day. Love the one of the 3 of you. So adorable. Oh, and the one of Landon and John flashin a peace! So cute, love how he loves those blow ups! xoxo