Friday, January 29, 2010

Dance & Donuts!

Last Friday my Sister had a performance in Orem, and I left work a little early to go with my Mom and Dad to go watch her! SHE DID SO AWESOME! She's the most amazing dancer I have ever seen! There costumes were so cute! Loved the big lashes! Anyway after her performance she wanted to take Landon to crispy creme donut shop to let him see how the donuts are made, it was a great idea, Landon loved it! He was so curious and so funny to watch! I love these pics! Oh and by the way, the donuts were DELICIOUS! LOL!
Oh such a little Cheeser! LOL!

3 comments:

-Amy- said...

CUTE cute CUTE!!! I love the one of Landon looking at the donuts go by!!

Peg said...

What fun. That was a great idea. Something different but looks like he had a great time watching all them donuts. HONK HONK!!!!

Sarah said...

Wow those are some fabulous lashes :) Landon looks so grown up in these pics so cute