Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mommy's sweet boy!

So something for me to look back on, and to also share with all of you....My little Landon says to me last night while I'm laying there with him trying to get him to sleep.... 'MOMMY, I WUV YOU TOO MUCH!" It Melted my heart! I love this little guy more than I could ever explain!!!!! LOVE YOU MY LITTLE MONKEY!!!!!! SO SO VERY MUCH!
I just love sleepy pics! SO PRECIOUS!

4 comments:

Tyler & Ashley said...

I love sleepy pics... He is so freakin cute!!!

Tyler & Ashley said...

By the way my mom totally remembers you... I talk about you all of the time and we just think that you are the sweetest person ever!!! She was so excited when I told her that you gave me those chairs... She really appreciated it as well as I did!!! We love Tawnia!

Sarah said...

Too stinkin cute! Love those moments that make your heart melt.

Margo said...

HOW PRECIOUS IS THAT JUST MELTS YOUR HEART!! I TAKE PICTURES OF HIM WHEN HE IS SLEEPING IN MAMO'S BED. MOMENTS LIKE THAT HAVE TO HAVE A PICTURE TAKEN!! HE WAS SITTING ON MY LAP LAST WEEK AND OUT OF THE BLUE HE SAID MISS PAPA LOTS!! MADE ME CRY! LOVE YOU SOOO
MUCH LITTLE GUY!! XOXO MAMO