skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well I finally cutt my hair! I have thinking about doing this for a very long time, but just kept chickening out! LOL! I have had long hair my whole life but I was definently ready for a change, so I finally got brave enough to chopp it, and I'm so glad I did! I LOVE IT! It's so easy and it's been alot of fun! A New year with a new DO! Oh and isn't my little Landon just the CUTEST! Such a little CHEESEBALL!
7 comments:
I love your new do. Very pretty. HONK HONK!!!!
I love it, I was the same way and finally I just did and now i love doing it!
Love the new hair cute! You look great!
SOOOOO CUTE!!! and I think that it took a few years off! Didn't you just turn 29?!!!!! I love it --you look fabulous!
I really really love your new hair!!! So so so cute!
I think it looks great on you! I bet you feel a couple pounds lighter. Very cute! Fun and sassy!
I love this picture of you and Landon and I love love love your hair makes me think back to when you were a litlle girl and I would always curl your hair, you were so adorable then and even more beautiful now!! It does make you look much younger!! But nomatter what your age you will always be my baby girl!!! Love you beautiful daughter more than you will ever know xoxo Mom
Post a Comment