Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had a very nice Birthday, I told my Husband no party, but he insisted! He's so sweet, he even made my birthday cake! We just had some family come over and eat dinner and have cake and icecream.....it was a great visit! The only one thing that would of made it all that much more special is if my little Sis could have been there, but she's in Cedar for college. Love you all so much!

5 comments:

Ashlyn said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear that your hubby took care of you and that you had a great day!

amanda said...

i WISH i could have been there also, thanks for wishing i was there since i have missed like the last five birhtday parties we have had for family, it sucks! love you!!!!

Peg said...

Happy Birthdqay to you. HONK HONK!!!!

Tyler & Ashley said...

It looks like you had a fabulous day!!! I am so glad!!! I hope you had a happy birthday because you are so FABULOUS... Love ya!!!

Sarah said...

John is so great to you. Hope you had a Happy Happy Birthday. From the pics it sure looked like you did. Your so blessed. xoxo