skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I think I figured out what happened with all my comments up and dissapearing on my first couple pages of my blog, (accept for the next three posts-cause it's now fixed THANKFULLY!) ....anyway, I wanted to WARN ALL OF YOU SO YOU DON'T GO THROUGH THIS SAME THING! It's quite devastating! I'm just very grateful it was the comments and not my posts or my whole blog! Anyway...if and when you ever go into "settings" and needing to go into "comments" about half way down the page there is a section that says "comment moderation" WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT CLICK ONTO "ALWAYS" It will wipe out your comments on the first two pages of your blog! NO JOKE! There is a place where you can click "read more" well I did, AFTER THE FACT THAT MY COMMENTS ALL DISSAPEARED, and it explains from there! I am just sick! Especially the post of Shan on the next page of her schooling, there were like 8 sweet comments that all you wonderful friends and family wrote, and now they are GONE! Breaks my heart! I don't even know why the HELL BLOGGER would even have an option for your comments to be deleted! Especially with NO WARNING! I DO NOT AGREE-BUT LIFE GOES ON THOUGH RIGHT! BLAH-BLAH-BLAH! I need to get out of my blogging blues and start posting again! Feel free to leave a comment, they are there to stay now! LOL! LOVE ME!
3 comments:
I'm glad you got it figured out and THANK YOU! for the heads up! I know that for me Bloggin is sort fo like a journal and the comments are just as improtant as the actual blog.
Sorry you lost the first couple of pages. Just glad you didnt lose all of it. Are you making your blog into a book and where do you go to do that? Thanks for letting us know about the comments. HONK HONK!!!!
Ah man! Sorry Tawn, that really is too bad. :( I would have had the bloggin blues too. Thanks for letting us know "what not to do". That is just horrible.
Post a Comment