Friday, March 12, 2010

Please, get me OUTSIDE!

We are so HAPPY the weather is starting to break a little! Landon is definently ready to be outside, Over the past couple of months, I could tell he had just had enough of being cooped up inside over the freezing cold months, So I asked him one day if he wanted to take Abby for a walk, and he LIT UP! It was so cute! He was so excited to get outside! Still pretty chilly outside, so I bundle him up, and we go, It's been so nice just to get out for a bit and walk the block! We are so excited when we can do this in the WARM SUNSHINE!!!!! Can't wait!
(Pics taken in February, still a little behind on my blogging!)

3 comments:

Peg said...

I am certainly ready for the snow to be gone and spring to be here. HONK HONK!!!!

Tyler & Ashley said...

I am getting excited for the weather too... Andrew loves being out there!!! We need to get our boys together... Andrew loved Landon!

Sarah Hiatt said...

As always such a cute smile!