Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Hudson (my baby honker) & Amazing Friend!

My friend Cami had her baby boy a few weeks ago, and I went to visit them in the hospital! They named him Hudson. I gotta say, this baby boy is the cutest, most ADORABLE baby ever!!!! Such fun to hold a new born again! Cami and I have a small inside joke and that is why he is my baby Honker! LOL! HONK HONK! Love these two very much! Lower are the pics of her visiting work. And then the last picture is my all time favorite! he-he!
Cami came to work for a little visit, she looks so good!
So precious he is!
LOL! Cami text me this pic and I had to share! My baby honker wearing a shirt that says "honk honk!" Made my day for sure! SO STINKIN CUTE!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awe! He is super cute. Love the name. If we have another boy that's what we are going to name him. You are such a great friend to all your friends! Love ya.