Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Snow Snow GO AWAY!

LOL! I'm a little late posting these pics, but this was back on Easter weekend when we got that HUGE snow storm! We were all ready to go camping....but that of course didn't happen! This first picture just makes me laugh, Landon was so disgusted over all the snow when he woke up! We made the best of it though, We bundled him up and him & Abby went out to play in it! They had a fun time! I gotta tell ya even it being April 13th and we woke up to snow again today, WE HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD ENOUGH OF IT! WE ARE SO READY FOR SPRING AND FOR SOME SUNSHINE!
Look at his face! LOL! I snapped this pic at the right time! he-he!
SO STINKIN CUTE THIS LITTLE BOY IS!!!!
HA-HA! I love it! Our little shoveler!!!!!
My sexy Hubby not impressed with all the snow! Ruined our weekend of camping!

2 comments:

Peg said...

I know what you mean about being sick of the snow. We drove to Salt Lake in it yesterday and it was not fun. HONK HONK!!!!

Sarah said...

Ugh...I was so sick of that snow. Finally the sun is here! Really cute pics though. Landon is so stinkin cute!