Monday, June 14, 2010

Shanlee's 8th grade Graduation!

OH MY! 8th Grade Graduation, Shan is done with Jr. High School! She goes to High School next year! Can you believe it! Her Mama sure can't! Where does the time go? We are so proud of you Shan, & how awesome to be the first class to graduate from Excelsior Academy! After she got her certificate and the ceremony was over, she spotted me, and ran up to me and just started to BAWL! She burrowed into her Mama so tight for quite sometime! (2nd picture) AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT TOO! Happy Tears are always the best! Maybe a few emotional ones also! She is such a SWEETHEART! We gave Shanlee a card and some flowers, she also got some balloons for her big celebration! WE COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD OF HER! LOVE HER SO VERY MUCH!
Getting her certificate!
AWWWW! I kept telling her it's ok, and to let it all out!
Giving her step Dad a big hug, her Daddy was working outta town, so he couldn't make it, we felt really bad!
Giving Kirsti a big hug!
Gotta have friends!
Her certificate and flowers.
Mama is so proud of you sweet girl! I love you so very MUCH!
The whole family...love it!
Officially done with Jr. High School, onto High School next year, I think I just fainted! LOL!

5 comments:

Peg said...

They really do grow up way to fast HONK HONK!!!!

Taryn said...

She's has grown up so quickly! Where does the time go? You have a beautiful daughter Tawn! inside and out!

Tyler & Ashley said...

Way to Shanlee!!! Have fun in high school!

Margo said...

Oh my gosh my beautiful Shan, I can't even begin to say how proud I am of you, and how very much I love you!! You have went from my adorable little grandbaby into such an amazing, beautiful young lady I just don't know where the time goes it just flys by so darn fast. It just seems impossible for you to be in high school already wow!!! I love you sweet Shan and I want to thank you for being the best Granddaughter a Grandma could ever be blessed with, you bring so much sunshine into my life and I am thankful every day. I love you soooooooooo much xoxo Grandma

Sarah said...

OMG!!! Where has the time gone is right! When I first met you I think Shan was like....maybe 5. Crazy. She is an amazing, beautiful, young girl. You should be so proud, and a little scared that she is going to HS. Ok, sorry! She is a sweet girl and will stay that way. You have raised her well. xoxo Congrats to you Shan!