skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So my family took Landon to the Taylorsville Carnival, and they all had so much fun! I love these pics my Mom took! I was so excited! LOL! "You ask where John and I were?" We were on a date together that was much needed! We went to dinner and to a movie with some friends, had a great time! We seen "Grownups!" It was Hilarious! Enjoy these adorable pics! There were foreworks also! Landon loved it!
2 comments:
Thanks Tawn and John for going on a much needed date cause we got to take our little Landon to the carnival and to see the fireworks!! We had so much fun Landon loved riding the dragon and then he was hesitant to ride that last ride with aunt Mandy but after he got on he laughed his fanny off soooo darn cute!! A night to remember the fireworks were amazing!!! fun, fun, fun xoxo
Oh, so nice of your cute family to take little Landon. Awesome you and John got to go on a date. So fun. Cute pics.
Post a Comment