skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, we found a new home for our dog Ruby, 3 dogs was just too much for us lately, I have been looking for alot of months, I refused to take her to the pound! Thankfully someone on my facebook account was interested in her, and it has worked out great! She has another dog friend where she lives now and kids, kids, kids to play with! She is very happy & very loved! She will remain in our hearts forever! And I get to see pics of her all the time, which is really nice.
I love this pic of Ruby and I....looks like she's smiling back at me!
Cute girl!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Sad to say goodbye, but i am glad to hear that she has a good home!
That is a sweet pic of you two. I am sure it was hard to say bye. Glad you found a nice home for her though!
I am soooooooooo thankful you found a good home for Ruby, It's never easy to say good-bye, but it makes it a little easier knowing that she has a good home and will be loved and taken care of. I know that was hard for you Tawn, you are such an animal lover!!! I love you daughter xoxo Mom
Post a Comment