Thursday, July 22, 2010

S~W~I~M~M~I~N~G!

John and I took the kids swimming a few weeks ago, and we all had so much fun!!! Enjoy the pics, Landon got brave and went down the red slide all by his self after him and his Daddy had gone down, and Shanlee and John jumped off of one of the higher plat forms! Much braver than me! LOL! Boy-O-Boy it's been a HOT SUMMER!
Brave little Stinker! LOL!
Our bathing beauties!
HA-HA! Shan put her glasses on Landon, and he just sat there and smiled! Such a funny little boy!
Shan was nervous! LOL!

4 comments:

Margo said...

Wow looks like so much fun! I don't blame Shan for being nervous that is way high up there I'd panic and climb back down lol!!!
Landon looks like he had a blast what a brave little guy!!! love ya all xoxo

nASHTONville said...

I just found your blog through Mindi and McKay's blog. I believe we work together in the same building and just have to tell you that I love your blog! I am a blog and picture taking addict too! Have a great holiday weekend! Cute family and beautiful Jackson Hole pictures! Hope to meet you in person one of these days.

Taryn said...

What a great way to beat this summer heatwave we are having!

Sarah said...

They are brave to jump off that! Looks like a way fun time. Cute family you have there!