Friday, September 24, 2010

FuN on the Alpine Slide.

John and I took the kids up to Park City and we all rode the Alpine Slide. It was alot of fun! Landon was so cute, He loved riding the tram up, he was so curious about that tram! LOL! The view was beautiful! Then after the Tram, there is a slight hike to the slide...it's so PRETTY! Kirsti took a friend, Shan and I rode down side by side and John put Landon on his lap! LOTS OF FUN!
LMAO! I just love this girl!
I actually got a small video of Shan coming down the mountain on the alpine slide! I WAS LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD! She was making silly faces and thought I was only snapping a pic! We have so much fun together! She is such a joy in my life! I just flippin love her!

4 comments:

puasa said...

that's lovely!!!:)

Peg said...

Looks like great fun. HONK H(ONK!!!!

Margo said...

Wow that looks like sooooooooooo much fun I didn't know you guys went up there, how fun!!! love Shans expression on that last picture lol!!! Darling pictures fun,fun, fun, xoxo

Sarah said...

Wow! So fun, brave kids! Those pics are awesome xoxo