Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My baby Sis is married! YAY!

My baby sis is Married! YAY! Enjoy the slide show, our day started out at the temple, then we had her luncheon, then onto the reception. The wedding couldn't have turned out more beautiful, and I am so happy for Mandy and Tanner! LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

All the pics are so beautiful. Looks like such a nice day. Congrats to your baby sister and her new hubby!

Margo said...

Wow, I thought I cried enough tears before, during, and after the wedding but here it is 3 months later and looking at these pictures makes me cry my face off all over, happy tears of course! I am soooooooooooo happy for my baby girl and Tanner they really do make a pefect couple. Everything that day was absolutely perfect, we could not have asked for a more beautiful day. I can't believe my baby princess is a married woman now, but you know that old saying we have not lost a daughter we have gained a wonderful son, and I know with all my heart that they will live happily ever after!!! Love you more than you will ever know xoxo Mom