Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A fun "FALL" it was!

A little frustrating that I am now only posting from Halloween & Thanksgiving time! I am also posting some of our FALL ADVENTURES all on this same post.......I guess I need to just laugh it off! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY! After I get caught up, I'm never getting behind again! LOL! Enjoy all the new pics! It's a LONNNNG POST! These first pics are of John and I, We went to my Cousins Halloween party, we dressed up as a Biker Dude, and a Biker Babe! HA-HA! We had tons of fun!
Landon and I before going to our Party.
My Cousin Jason, the scary vampire and I! LOL!
A couple of my good friends and my Cousin Bitina who took their costumes off! LOSERS!
John looks like a Biker Pervert in this pic! LOL! Makes me laugh!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made a slide of our Happy Halloween! We had a fun month, went to the pumpkin patch, to a Halloween parade, and trick or treating! SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE HALLOWEEN TIME! My baby Niece was a little kitty, she didn't stay in her costume long! LOL! Landon had alot of fun being a Pirate! ARRRG! We trick or treated at my Mom's, didn't last long though cause of the rain! A VERY FUN NIGHT FOR SURE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MMMMMMM! Halloween cookies!!! Landon and I had alot of fun making cookies together! And I made some Spider treats for the Halloween party! LOL!
LOL! My Spider's turned out pretty cute I thought. he-he!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THIS IS A LONG POST I KNOW!That's what I get for getting so behind I guess. AND NOW A SLIDE SHOW OF SOME OF OUR FUN FALL ACTIVITIES. John and Landon went camping & Hunting for one full week with out me, I was very nervous about it, but there were other family members and friends going. So that helped! LOL! I worked all week and just relaxed, It was sure good when they got home! I MISSED THEM BOTH SO MUCH!....Then one day John and I took Landon up to the very top of Butterfield canyon to look down on the copper mines, it was so pretty that November day! Not a cloud in the sky! John and Landon through rocks down the hill, and we all just had a fun day together! The leaves and all the views were so pretty! The last few pics are of John raking the leaves and Landon playing in them! WE LOVE THE FALL MONTHS SO MUCH!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Beautiful Mom had her 60th Birthday October 16th! Hard to believe she's 60! We all had a great time at her birthday party! Landon was sweet and gave Mamo a little blowup for her birthday! LOL! She loved it! She loved all her special gifts!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also wanted to share these pics of Landon and His Daddy and Uncle Jimmy when they went shooting one day! I TRUST MY HUSBAND AND BROTHER IN LAW 100% when it comes to guns, Landon will be around them his whole life with all the hunting they do, so it's best he learns gun SAFETY YOUNG! RIGHT?....I love the ear plugs too, Landon reminds me of Shreck! LOL! Anyway, they found this cute little horny toad, and Daddy of course let Landon bring it home! LOL! He's a cute little guy! Sad to say though, after a couple months or so the little horny toad passed away and went to heaven! Landon was sad, but glad for heaven! When he died, John text me and he said "Sad to inform you that Landon's horny toad has finally passed on, bless his SOLE!" LOL! I text him back and said it's "SOUL NOT SOLE!" Kinda commical really I guess! Leave it up to my Husband! HA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OUR HAPPY THANKSGIVNG!
Our Thanksgiving was nice, we stayed home this year. John and I take turns every year on where we wanna go, and it was his year, and he wanted to stay home. It worked out nice cause my parents went outta town to eat with my Dad's family and my two Brothers couldn't go, so we invited them to eat with us. Both the girls were over also. A very yummy Thanksgiving dinner it was! John is so good about helping out with everything! JUST LOVE HIM! Landon was sleeping in the pic of everyone sitting at the table! LOL!
YAY! Landon woke up! I just love this pic of our kiddo's on Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Peg said...

Its about time you got on the band wagon young lady. Ive missed you. Sounds like you had a fun month. HONK HONK!!!!

Sarah said...

Ok! First of all, Your Mom does not look 60. Happy Birthday to her though. Second of all, I can't believe that horny toad! So funny about his sole. I didnt know toads were horny. (lol) Third of all, Your family is so cute. Love the pics of Landon making sugar cookies. You are such a good Mom and John is such a good Daddy. You have beautiful kids and are such a fun happy family. xoxo