I woke up on my 39th birthday to these beautiful flowers and cute cards on the counter from my Hubby & kids. Considering I had to work, that sure made a great start to my day. After work I just hung out with my little Landon and family. John had to work that night. We ended up celebrating my Birthday that next weekend with friends and family. It was a great Birthday!
Made my day! So sweet! I love roses.
My sweet little guy giving his Mommy kisses!
My adorable kids and I...Kirsti had to work! BOOOOOO!
My Husband is such A NERD! BAH-HA!
Make a wish!
Landon always loves to help blow out the candles! LOL!
Cake anyone? LMAO!








1 comment:
You are so beautiful. Your beauty is timeless. You are such a great person and you can tell how much you love your family and how much they love you.
Post a Comment