skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I tried playin a joke on my Husband for April fools, but of course he didn't fall for it, he said that if that really happened, I would have called and not sent a text......VERY TRUE!! LOL! So I called my Mom and was totally serious about being at work and going to leave and I told her that my car had been stolen! BAH-HA! She totally went for it too! I told her that I was dealing with the police and our security department and was telling her what a mess it was...............You would have to know my Mom and her reactions! FREAKIN HILARIOUS! After she was all done wiggin out, I yelled "APRIL FOOLS!"-----------------She then got a little ticked! LMAO!!!!!! LOVE IT! Hey at least I didn't tell her I fell and broke a leg or arm or something, she would of then had a heart attack! Gotta be a little more careful when pulling a prank on my Mama! HE-HE!
2 comments:
Too funny! I had my pregnant neighbor pee on a preg test for me and I told Rob I was pregnant! LOL. Oh, April Fool's is fun.
LMAO Sarah! Oh-----that was a good one! I bet Rob about fainted! ROFL!
Post a Comment