skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Brother sent me this picture through a text, and I just had to share it! My baby Niece looks like she's thinking "OH NO! It's Monday--Please just let me sleep for 5 more minutes!" LOL!!!!!!! That's about exactly how her Auntie was feeling this morning! Although this picture sure put a smile on my face for a Monday! Isn't she just the cutest! Little chunk chunk! She's my little squishy girl! JUST LOVE HER! HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!
Some thing to look back on too is Landon calls Nevaeh, VAY-A! SO CUTE!
3 comments:
That would be a great picture and caption for a Hallmark greeting card. Little chunky babies are darling. Can't believe mine was that chunky once. Now he's a string bean at 10 years old. Have a great week!
She is adorable. I feel like that almost every morning. HONK HONK!!!!
Sooooo adorable! I feel like that every morning. She sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment