skip to main |
skip to sidebar
John and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary! Been married 7, and together for 14! Time flys! John sent me these beautiful flowers to work the Friday before our Anniversary! SO THOUGHTFUL! I love him very much! And through our ups and downs, I do love him with every beat of my heart! He's a wonderful Husband and a great provider! An amazing Daddy! I pray that we can spend many more years together! On our Anniversary on Sunday the 3rd, we took a drive up into the mountains (OUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE TOGETHER) and hiked a small hike & played in the snow! YES! THE SNOW! I need to add more pics! So funny! Then we stopped and got starbucks. Just a simple day spent together, and that's all we needed!
A self picture that John took! He's pretty good at it! I usually chop a head! LOL!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to you both! Sometimes simple is the best way to go...good going on the flowers John. Darling photo...I need to take a lesson on self-photography from John. Sign me up! Glad you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment