skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our poor lil' Landon has the flu! It's so heart breaking to see him this way! He was running a HIGH fever yesterday when I got to my Mom's to pick him up and so I took him in! Fever's have always scared me! I dont' mess around with them! Anyway, you know your Son is not feeling good when he's says to you "Mommy, just take me to the Doctor's!" Broke my heart!
He had a temperature of 103! Very High! Freaked me out! They gave him another dose of Motrin while sitting there in the office. The doctor said he sends kids up to Primary's with fever's that High! So by this time I am really freaked! Here's the catch....His ears, nose, and throat all looked great! So he decided to draw his blood with a little poke to his finger to check some levels in his system (AND LET ME TELL YOU, THAT WAS TRAGIC!) These are the times I need my Husband MOST! Damn night shift!
Anyway, all his blood work looked great except for he was dehydrated. He sent us home with just telling me to keep him drinking and watch him. Doctors irritate me these days by the way! Our night gets only worse.....I finally get him to sleep....and wake up at 3:30 A.M. to check him, and BAM! Another fever! He was burning up! Off to walmart I go to get more motrin, & guess what...they were out of motrin, I got Children's Advil which worked awesome by the way! Gave him that, and this morning he felt normal....so we will play it by ear I guess today! Our poor little Man! I sent this picture to John last night on a text while we were at the Doc's!
Doesn't he just look so miserable! No wonder why he was such a stinker on Monday! Say a little prayer for our Landon that he feels much better and no more Doctor visit's this go around! And I'm still telling myself things will calm down in my life here shortly! HAHAHA! That's where my Faith has to come in! P.S. Did I mention how worn out I am? SO TIRED TODAY, BUT STILL SMILING! ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME IS OUR LITTLE LANDON GETS FEELING BETTER!
3 comments:
Poor little dude! Sorry to hear about your night. I think the zoo did him in. So scary when they get fevers and when you can't get them to go down! I hope he starts feeling better really soon. Sick kids are not fun. Always admire you for continuing to have a smile and good attitude even when things are tough. A great quality. Hope you have a better day and night and that you get some good rest tonight! :)
You can just see in his face that he was not feeling well :(
he is looking not well. plz be carefull
Post a Comment