skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I have so many fun things to post, I am so behind! I will get to them all soon! Real quick though I wanted to share these pics of John and Landon sleeping out on the trampoline a couple weekends ago. It was actually on a Sunday night. Isn't that first picture just the cutest! They have so much fun together! What's better than sleeping out on the trampoline with your awesome Dad eating popcorn and cheez-its! LOL! Oh don't forget the games on Daddy's cell phone! HAHAHA! We love Summer nights!
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. We would get eaten alive out here by the mosquitoes. HONK HONK!!!!
Cute pics and cute new background! Your little dude is a doll. Can't wait to hopefully get together for a BBQ soon! Have a great day!
very naughty and so amazing
Post a Comment