Monday, September 26, 2011

Our VIP! (VERY IMPORTANT PERSON!)

We are so Proud of our cute little Kindergartener! Landon had this note sent home and was chosen to be the VIP in his class for behaving and helping out. I made him a poster to share with his class and teacher. That next Friday John and I went to his class for him to share one of his most favorite books and he talked about his poster. He was so brave. He got right up there and talked into a microphone. It was so cute! You could see how nervous he was, but he did it! John and I are very proud parents of our little cute VIP! GOOOO LANDON!
I made this poster board for Landon to share in class. If you click onto it you can read all about some of his favorite things.
He chose to take one of his dinosaur books to School to share.
Landon was so brave! We are so proud of him!
Miss Daw had this written on the white board at School.
Landon was so brave to get up in front of the whole class to help read his favorite book and to tell all about his poster Board!

4 comments:

nASHTONville said...

He is such a cutie! Way to go Landon! Don't you just love these fun moments? Wish I had a blog when Ashton was in kindergarten! Way to go to you, the parents, for raising such a good and darling child.

nASHTONville said...

Darling poster! You should have put a huge picture of him with a holiday blow-up on there! Those are his favorite things. Cute!!!

Tawn said...

Marshelle-I know I should have. I actually printed these pictures I used at my Moms house and was limited with pics, but that would have been cute! HIM AND HIS HOLIDAY BLOW UPS! LOL!!!!!

Peg said...

What a kid. Looks like hes having fun and enjoying school. HONK HONK!!!!