Monday, October 17, 2011

"Witches Night Out!"

WOW! What a night! "Witches Night Out" We had so much fun! We all dressed up. Shanlee and I and my Mom and baby Sis all went together. Oh and I can't forget my Aunt Janna, she didn't dress up, but boy O' boy is she ever a HOOT! She said she didn't need to dress up! HAHAHA! We all laughed the whole night. First we all went to dinner at La' Luna our most favorite restraunt! Yummy! Once we got to Gardner's village, we all shopped and danced and sang! My Mom's one eyelash flew off, we were all ROLLING! SO FUNNY! The funnest girls night out I have had in a very long time, and it was much needed! So what do you think? We make for great Witches don't we?? LOL! I am thnking this may be our new little October tradition!
LOL! Look at my Mom's face! Mandy all of the sudden busted out these dance moves! HAHAHA! Oh it was funny! Such a fun night!
My funny, sweet Aunt Janna! She's such a crack up!
Hey Mom, where's your other eyelash?? LMAO! Oh what a fun night!
I loved this Witch "Hope" in hopes to find a cure for Breast cancer! Such a scary, ugly disease!

2 comments:

nASHTONville said...

Boy, I really missed a party! You all looked so awesome. I love that picture with your mom's eyelash gone! Crack me up! Next year I am going for sure. Great photos and looks like you had a great GHOULS night out!

Peg said...

Looks like such a fun night. I sure could use a girls night out. Its great that you can do those things with your Mom, Daughter, sister and aunt. Looked like a HONKING good time.