Our poor little Landon is sick with some bug! Not sure if it's the flu or what.....I stayed home from work to be with him today also, not to mention my throat kills! I think having a sick child is literally the worst! For me anyway....I stress myself out so bad when my kids are sick....I worry.....I can't sleep well! It breaks my heart! Some times I feel helpless as a Mother! It's just no fun! Something cute though I must share: As most of you know when Landon was a infant he had SVT. (Supraventricular Tachycardia) something worth googleing. Anyway he did out grow it thankfully, but from time to time we still check his heart to be sure it's beating normally..........Saturday night I said to John "where's the stethescope let's check his heart"..Landon says "Well Mommy my heart is still beeping..I'm still alive!" Lmao! The cute things 6 year olds say....OH HE'S TOO CUTE! I LOVE BEING A MOM! ♥ Even when they are sick, I wouldn't trade it for the world! Say a little prayer please that he feels better very soon!
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that Landon is sick and that you don't feel quite well either! That'a double whammy bug! You are a great mom and the time you spend with them is so important...for healing. I will send positive thoughts your way and hope things improve quickly. Hang in there.
You're a good Mommy. He is all better now right?
Yep----all better thank goodness:)
Post a Comment