skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here we go........Like I stated a couple posts ago, I'm back to blogging, and so very excited about it. Even though I am months behind, I am just gonna post our most recent adventures and then back track I guess. hehe! This past weekend John, Landon and I went camping just the three of us. (well, I take that back. Our little scruff mutt Abbers went too) We had the best time ever! It was so nice to go just the three of us for a change. (Hope that don't sound mean) but we usually always go with a big crowd, which we love also! But this time it was nice to go just us. We went to Soapstone. So beautiful there. I'm excited to post more pics, this is one of my faves of us I wanted to share. Landon just woke up from a 4-wheeler nap. He's still sleepy here. Too cute! We seen so much wildlife! Excited to share more pictures!
P.S. I got a new hair cut. Layers and bangs. I love it.
I have not had bangs since Grade School! Dang, I'm getting old! LOL!
1 comment:
Cute picture, cute family and cute new haircut! I'll have to see you in person! You look great! Glad you are posting again! Welcome back to the blogworld!
Post a Comment