Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friends since Kindergarten!

Shan and Aschley met 7 yrs. ago in Kindergarten class, they have been best friends ever since! I cannot believe they are getting ready to go into Jr. High School! (sniffle sniffle) They are so cute together! Aschley tells Shan "AND WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS TILL THE END OF TIME" So sweet! They are making what they call "time capsules" and they are gonna put some neat things in them, burry them and dig them up when they both graduate from High School. SO CUTE!!!!!! I took these pics just last night, and I snapped a few when they weren't looking and I love those ones the best! :) Me and Jenn(Aschleys Mom) are great friends also:) We do alot of fun things together. They went to Disneyland with us in Sep. of 2007' She is so awesome! WE LOVE YOU JENN & ASCH! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like they are lucky to have one another.....