Thursday, June 26, 2008

Watching Monster's Inc. (AGAIN!!!)

Landon and Madison are taking a little break from playing outside and watching Monster's Inc. It's now Landon's favorite new movie that he loves and watches 25 times a day! Literally!! And I am not gonna complain, because I was about ready to throw "Thomas the train" and "Bob the builder" out the window!!! he-he! He's funny when he gets tired or wanting to watch it, all we hear is "boo" "boo" "boo"!!!!! He loves the little girl "BOO!" Too cute! He loves Sully also, but he cannot say it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have been meaning to comment on this for a while now but something always comes up. (Linc) Anyway! Such a cute picture. Linc loves Boo too. Such a cute movie. Did you guys go on the Monsters Inc ride in Disneyland? I think they should make a Monsters Inc 2. Linc loves to sing the songs from the movie.