skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ok, so I'm not one that goes many places without my kids! I rarely get out without my kiddies and Hubby, but when my friend Jenn invited me to the Tim Mcgraw concert, I just couldn't say no! HA! We had so much fun! And we lucked out because it was at the Usana Amphitheatre and the weather was beautiful and not too hot thank goodness! We also got to sneak up closer for a great look at Tim & his band! WOOT-WOOT! ! LOVE YOU JENN-THANKS FOR THE INVITE!!!!
1 comment:
Ok, first of all he is so sexy. Second of all I am very jelous. I would have loved to have gone. I didnt even know he was here. I am glad you had some kid free time! Need it every once in a while. Looks like so much fun.
xoxo
Post a Comment